- Primary Ballot Publication August 2, 2022, Cooper County
- Cooper County Election Certified Candidates 2022 (updated candidates for the November 2022 Election will be added after August Primary)
- 2022 Cooper County Financial Statement, Year Ending, Dec 2021
- Latest Precinct voting locations posted.
- 2022 Tax, Address Changes, Enrollment, w-4, GBS Enrollment, and Deductible Claim forms now available. Visit our Human Resource Page for downloads:
Sarah Herman- County Clerk
Jerrid Richards -Voter Registration
Holly Brady - Clerk Deputy
About the Clerk's Office
The Clerk’s office for Cooper County plays multiple roles within local government. An elected position, the County Clerk's main roles includes inspecting and reviewing all voter precinct boundaries within the County, conducting elections, maintaining human resource and payroll files, administering employee benefits, administering the budget, administrating county tax levies. In addition, the office is responsible for keeping accurate records of the orders, rules, and proceedings of the County Commission.
This website contains information and resources as it pertains to the Clerk’s Office for Cooper County. These include resources on Cooper County’s elections, voter registration, elections and voter resources, finding your voting center and districts.